Kuwait Civil ID Name Change: If you could choose, what would you change about your civil ID name? It’s not that hard, is it? You just need to do this. Due to the fact that your passport and your civil ID have two different names, this can pose a problem. Having two different names on your documents can present a problem, but if you have the same name on your birth certificate and on your ID card.
Problems can affect your professional and everyday life, like opening a new bank account or running out of food. For a civil ID change, you’ll need several documents.
- Your civil identification card has a serial number on the back.
- To receive the verification code, please provide your mobile number
- The picture with a blue background, 24×6
We provide you with the easiest way to change your Kuwait civil id name within a few minutes, so don’t worry about it. Mobile phones, laptops, and computers can all be used for this job. To check the validity of your Civil ID, first, check your Civil ID Status.
Visit the PACI Envelope system website
1. Choosing the update name is the first step
2. When you find it in Arabic, there is an option at the top of the page that allows you to change the language to English.
3. The third step requires you to click on Update Latin Name for Non-Kuwaitis.
4. The next step will open a new page, as you can see in the image above.
5. On the backside of your civil id, there is space to enter your civil id number or name and serial number. Then click on the continue button.
6. In step 6, if you didn’t submit your civil id for renewal, you would be notified that you cannot update your Latin name due to the fact that there is no issuance request for your civil id as shown below.
7. Click on send verification code after entering your mobile number. Your account will be verified by a message.
8. you will be presented with a new form where you must enter the code and click on the Verify Code button.
9. The next step will be to fill out a new form where you will be able to enter the correct data.
10. Following this, you must upload your passport-size pictures with blue backgrounds, and then click the tick next to the option.
11. The reference number for your given mobile number will be sent to you. Your application progress can be viewed.
12. When your application is approved, you’ll receive a link for paying. Once the link is activated, you have to wait for it to be manually checked.
13. Finally, you will need to replace your old civil ID with the new one at South Surra Paci.
Steps: Register on the Kuwaiti Civil Registry (KCR) website. Update your personal information on the KCR database. Get your new Kuwaiti ID.
Important Notes: You must be a Kuwaiti citizen to apply for a Kuwaiti civil ID. You need to register at least two months before the expiry date of your previous Kuwaiti ID card. The Kuwaiti government will charge a fee for the new Kuwaiti ID.
Changing your Kuwaiti civil ID is as simple as following these steps. Hopefully, this method will make updating your bio-data easier and more convenient for you.
How can I update my civil ID online?
login to the Kuwait Mobile ID application. Select Update ID from the main menu. To select the update package, go to “Account” > “Update” on your smartphone.
How do you check if there is a case against you Kuwait?
Visit the official website of the Electronic Services Platform of the Kuwait Government. Enter your MOI login credentials to see the contact information for any agent who could assist you… You can click on ‘Travel Ban’ to see if your account has been affected by the current travel ban.
How can I update my civil ID online?
Login to the Kuwait Mobile ID application. Select Update ID from the main menu. Click Update ID on the mobile app. Read the terms of the agreement, and click Accept to continue.